We love you, Mom!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Mom's New Apartment
My mom is all grown up! I felt like a parent saying goodbye to their college student when we moved my mom into her apartment. It's an adorable one bedroom with lots of square footage and a floor plan that I would kill for. Seriously, I'm tempted to go back to apartment life. The apartment is near Parkcenter in Boise and has beautiful grounds, a clubhouse with a pool, jacuzzi, raquetball court, gym, playground, etc. We are going to miss her so much and we have loved having her in our house these last two years. The good news is that she's still going to watch Hadley and she's literally a two minute drive from our house (turn right, turn left, you're there!)
We love you, Mom!
Hadley during the final walk through. She checked out all the closets and made sure to put her hands on all the glass in the place.
She approves!
Aww!
Getting everything situated.
The dining room, before the table and chairs were put together>
Getting the big bedroom unpacked and settled. She also has a nice walk in closet and a laundry room!
Stock photo of the pool.
Another stock photo that show the grounds.
Stock photo of the clubhouse, which has fabulous Revolutionary War paintings inside of it.
We love you, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I forgot if your blog is private, but you just put her address and apt.# on here. I don't know if you realized or wanted to do that. Anyway, super excited for you Aunt Katie! Looks like a great place!
So excited for Katie! She so deserves the best!
Post a Comment