Saturday, October 27, 2012

September Pics

Since I don't have time to write anymore, I've decided posting pictures every now and then counts as a blog entry. So...here are a bunch of pictures from September 2012. Enjoy!
Being very naughty at my work...
First trip to the dentist!
She REALLY loved it.
A trip to the library.
Playing with Daddy at the park. Look at that hot sweaty face!
I love these two!
Art in the Park with Avery!
"Man, get that corn outta my face!"
The famous Ice Cream Potato! (Not a REAL potato, btw...)
Another beautiful day at the park.
This is around the time she first started sticking her tongue out when concentrating.
Wee!
"I really want to shake this computer."
"If I can't shake this computer I'll try to get down this way."
New Plan: Get down this way.
You can do it!
Life is rough for a short girl.
Sleepy girl!
Going to church!
Making a mess at Grandma Katie's apartment.
Hi Grandma!
Eating on the patio at Westside Drive In. Hadley likes to run around picking the flowers.
Busy girl!
Helping Daddy with the wise decision to mount the tv. No more shaking it!
I am so nuts about this girl!

1 comment:

Hilburns said...

Love your sweet family! Hadley is adorable, as always!!