Monday, March 31, 2014

Slow Down: Part 2

Once again I have a baby who is wanting to come early. Today at my OB appointment, my doc found that I am dilated to a 1.5 and 60% effaced. I am 35 weeks and 1 day today. When I was pregnant with Hadley, I was 35 weeks 3 days when I was dilated to a 5 with Hadley, so this isn't quite as bad, but still makes me nervous. I'm not sure what my body has against making it to 40 weeks. I really want to be done being pregnant, but this little tater needs to cook just a little bit longer. My goal is to make it until the 15th-20th of April. That would be longer than I was pregnant with Hadley but still early for my May 4th due date.
If I could ask you guys to include us in your prayers and thoughts, that would be great! I'm nervous about the baby boy coming this early, even though I'm pretty sure my body is just trying to do what's right.
Thanks!
PS I know nobody really reads this, so maybe I just need to explain this on Facebook...haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey now! I read your blog every time you post, but I don't do Facebook. So keep 'em coming and I will pray for you. I sure enjoyed seeing you guys last month and I loved Hadley's little headphones.

Unknown said...

I read and am praying that little guy stays in there a bit longer! I'm sure grandpa is instructing him on lots of important things, so he will keep him busy for awhile! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I read it!

miss gates said...

I read it!! Good luck tomorrow!!