
There has been a nasty fever spreading around Boise these last couple of weeks and Levi and I were it's latest victims. Heather also had this fever last week and pretty much everybody at my work currently has it. Today my abs hurt from coughing so much (yesterday I coughed so hard that I peed my pants a little bit. So embarrassing!!) and my nose is raw from rubbing it and blowing it into rough, cheap toilet paper! I've been a big baby throughout this sickness and Levi was much tougher than I was. He rarely gets sick and when he does he's pretty good about not walking around the house moaning like I do.
I guess he doesn't have The Man Cold! Click here for the Man Cold video
I called my work today to see if we had enough managers there to cover for me so I could come in later and get some sleep before I had to be there but we don't and I have to work the full 8.5 hours. Oh well, I guess I'd feel gross whether I was at work or home so I might as well keep myself busy at work.
Cheers to Theraflu strips during the day and liquid Nyquil at night!
1 comment:
Sorry you were sick!!
Just you wait unti you've had a baby and you pee your pants EVERY SINGLE TIME you cough, hit a tennis ball, jump on the trampoline, sneeze, laugh hard, run...well, you get the picture...
Post a Comment