1. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Lester Mirl. Ha ha!
2. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Gatca I think that sounds like a spacey name.
3. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Black Kitty
4. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jennings Roosevelt. I could see that for a guy soap opera name.
5. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Red Dew.
6. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Caes. Huh?
7. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Half Baked Chocolate Chip. I love it!
8. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name)
Lola Boise
9. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Innocent Chocolate. Perfect!!
10. B-MOVIE ACTOR NAME: (1st pet, 1st Car)
Biff Accent.
11. AMERICAN GLADIATOR NAME (model name of your current car)
Elantra. Oooohhh!
Now I want everyone else to do this and post it to their blog. C'mon, it's fun!
4 comments:
Scott's names
1. NASCAR: Lester Mirl
2. STAR WARS: Jengs
3. Detective: Blue Cougar
4. Soap Opera: Allen Provo
5. Superhero: Green C.C. (Coca Cola)
6. Fly: Scgs
7. Gangsta: Chocolate Tollhouse
8. Rock Star: Pepsi 1015
9. Stripper: Axe Chocolate
10. B-Movie: Frigget Turismo
11. American Gladiator: Silverado
Hey Biff, It's pepper. Pepper Jetta. Remember me?
Awww Michelle that's a great name!
Scott I LOVE your American Gladiator name and your Rock Star Name. So funny!
I did this awhile ago and forgot to post it! My favorite was Lester Mirl but your stripper name takes the cake!!
Post a Comment