Thursday, September 25, 2008

DIY Demotivational posters!!

How excited am I?!?! I found a website that lets you create your own demotivational posters! The web address is www.diy.despair.com

Here are a couple that I did all by myself :)


(Actually, Levi kicks butt at barbecuing and I'm lucky to have him!)


(C'mon Laurie, you know you love it!)


(No, I don't know who this guy is. I got the pic off mulletsgalore.com)

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHL0EDhpGOosdeP7PODrtqiWtioGk8aYOfcmG7idQlo-kSY2EfbPyRarDOFLJTYF_ZxQHvkA7uJxyslMmrfAbDplGGR6Ri2leojRSGM3TheX2oV9zW5oIS1CFMMbHKwSpz0Tn1JJsKFP8/s1600-h/poster14792209.jpg">
(I think I was a pretty cute baby!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the BBQ one!! I should get creative and do some!

Uncle Bruce said...

You are so amazingly talented! Yes, you were a very cute baby and Levi is the bbq king.

Michelle said...

You can only say that about the haircut 'cus you were BALD! (ha. so was I). Very talented. You should set up a relief society activity, you little crafter.

Anonymous said...

I love the "mushroom hair!" Even Scott has it, hilarious!! Can I get a large copy of the "leadership" poster please??

Heather C. said...

Sorry, Bon, anything to do with Varitek is MINE, MINE, MINE!

suelyn w said...

Hey Hey Carly, I hope you don't mind me inviting myself to your blog, which I think is hilarious. Thanks for Mushroom Hair laugh, that was great. Sorry about your dog, that is really sad. Sounds like life in Idaho is good and you and Levi are doing good. See ya later!