
Thank you Scott. Thank you for being the most amazing big brother. Thank you for being there for me whenever I want to chat or just talk about movies. Thanks for you and Stephanie showing Levi and me what a strong marriage looks like. You are the best!


Thank you Justin and Zane for being the best brothers-in-law anyone could ask for. I can barely remember what it was like before you two came into our family, but I'm sure it was a lot duller. You two are great husbands and fathers and I'm proud to say that I'm your sister.

Thank you Grandpa. There is no kinder soul out there than Grandpa Allen. Grandpa Allen is the epitome of kindness, patience and love. Having him around throughout my entire childhood has shaped me for the better. Whenever faced with a difficult situation, it's such a comfort knowing that I have Grandpa Allen in my corner. I have fed off his strength and wisdom for many, many years.
These are just some of the men who have played a great part in my life. I also have my cute Grandpa Jennings, many amazing uncles, a great father-in-law, and lots of others who have provided a positive influence for me. I have been blessed to always be surrounded by such great people. I love you all!
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Grandpa Allen. And you made my eyes tear up.
Amen sister. I miss grandpa and that picture made me bawl! I'm so glad you have men like that around you!
Ditto of what Michelle and Amy said. We are blessed to have these men in our lives. I need to remember to not take that for granted.
No wonder you turned out to be so awesome! Those are the greatest people around!!
Post a Comment