
What a great Thanksgiving!
We drove down to Utah on Tuesday and left Thursday evening (yes, we made it home without crashing from the overdose of tryptophan.) The food was incredible and I can't thank Laurie enough for hosting it at her house. As usual, I hardly got any good pictures and I realized, too late of course, that there were several family members I didn't get one photo of. Next time I'm down there I'm just going to have to round up Scott's kids for a photo shoot :)
Here are some that I did manage to get:







Charlie in his basket.
4 comments:
Your mom looks great! Is that Grandpa Merl? Looks like you guys had fun! Happy Holidays!
Charlie is the most awesome cat! That was a particularly great feast.
That was one huge bunch of potatoes!!! I loved every second of your being here and sharing the holiday with your Utah clan. Glad you made it home ok and hope we can see you again soon!!
PS I did get photos of everyone who was there so if you need some let me know.
Post a Comment