Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ry Guy's Visit!


We were so lucky to have my thirteen year old nephew Ryan stay with us this weekend. He is the oldest of five kids, and has four younger sisters, so you can see why a trip to I-dee-ho is good for him to get away. This is the second year we've been able to have him stay with us and it's shocking how much he's grown up in these last twelve months. We had lots of fun, watched fun movies and ate lots of good food. Levi and Ry went to the Boise State/Idaho State game on Saturday and they nearly froze their butts to the bleachers. We miss him terribly already and can't wait for next year!!

Ryan, Heather and Eliza at Blue Sky Bagels. Yum!

Ryan & Wilson playing the Atari(!) at Heather's house

Proud Aunt and Uncle

Ryan has discovered the bliss that is the Snuggie.

Before the game. The cold wind hadn't kicked in just yet.

Go Orange, Go Big Blue!

I was NOT ready for him to leave!

4 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Thank you for taking all of those pictures and for taking such good care of him!!
He had such a great time :-)

And I heart my Jacob candies ;-)
*cue Mrs. Robinson*

Heather C. said...

For all my Twilight bashing--JACOB IS HOT...I'm not one for the young'uns, but that guy is seriously yummy. (Did I just say that out loud?)

Heather C. said...

Oh yeah, and Ryan was wonderful to have here! Glad BSU performed on par for him.

Michelle said...

What fun! I love the picture of him in the snuggie! Hilarious! I've got another infomercial for you to check out. It's called "colon cleanse".