Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Buster hit puberty.


Our little Buster is all grown up, but instead of a bar mitzvah, he's getting neutered! His appointment is tomorrow and I'm so nervous for him. I know he'll be fine, but I wonder if he'll be ok alone for a whole day because he spends every waking minute with Morty (literally, they don't leave each other's side for more than one minute at a time.) Lately, Buster has started the inevitable humping of Morty and Morty is not too happy about it. Because of this, and because we've procrastinated long enough, it is time for little Buster Boy to become a man. Mazel tov Buster!

Our Buster has gone from this:

...to this:

(how awesome is it that Levi just happened to be wearing the same shirt!)

Buster and Morty are so fun together. They are such dorks and they have such distinct personalities. Morty gets jealous when we try to take pictures of Buster and Buster doesn't care what we do as long as Morty is nearby. They seriously make my day better and I'm so glad I married someone that loves having as many pets as we do.

Morty's smile:


Two bad boys:


Morty wants nothing more than to hold hands like a little old man. He'll sit like this and stare at you for hours, if you let him:


Crazy eyes (I need a new camera):


Morty attempting to snuggle. He's bigger than he thinks he is:


Our kitty boys (no chance of getting a picture of all four pets together)

2 comments:

grandma K said...

Thanks for making me chuckle! The pictures are fun and I miss them (and you and Levi of course).

Jennings Bloggers said...

you have such cute cats!! ... and dogs...
cass