
(No kittehs were harmed in the making of this picture, at least I don't think they were. LOL!)
Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE big brother. Ok, he's my only big brother, but I'd bet that even if he wasn't the only brother in our little family, he'd still be my favorite. Scott has a way of making people feel special, whether it's phone calls, a great big "Scott" hug, or his willingness to say "I love you." Scott is one of the warmest human beings and I am still bummed out that I never had a teacher as cool as him. Scott and I can have an entire conversation, just in movie quotes. That is a talent he ensured I had, ever since I was a little girl :) His wife Stephanie and his girls Athena, Cassidy and Whitney are all very lucky women to have him in their lives.
Scott, on this day I hope you know how much Levi and I love you. You are my big brother, my father figure and my friend. I love you and hope you have a great birthday!!
"Hey Whitey, where's your hat?!"
2 comments:
i am so lucky! i lov my dad so much1
cass
=D
Thanks Carly and Cass. This means so much to me.
Post a Comment