Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let me count the ways....



Things that I love about Levi:


**When I'm upstairs on the computer and I can hear him giggling at a movie or tv show downstairs. He has the best laugh in the world, it truly is just a loud giggle.

**When I come home from work and he's created a dinner. I say "created" because he likes to experiment with meat. Lately he's been perfecting a noodle/carne asada dish that is to die for.

**How much he loves our animals. Levi would die before he let anything bad happen to our pets. The conversations he has with the dogs are priceless. I can't wait to see him as a dad. I think my number one reason for wanting a baby so badly is to watch how great of a father Levi will be.

**His butt. Levi has the flattest, skinniest butt in the world, but I love it so much!

**How much he loves my family. I know we're not always easy to love, but you'd never know it with Levi. He loves all my siblings and worships my mom. I hit the jackpot with him.

Levi, I love you so much and I'm constantly in awe that you would put up with me for nearly five years now. I knew the minute I met you that you were special and I hope you know just how much you mean to me.
Love, your humble wife.

2 comments:

Zed said...

How can we get in on the carne asada thing??

grandma K said...

I agree 100% with everything you said!!!