Saturday, March 6, 2010

Time flies.


Some of Levi's birthday treasures :)

Phew, how is it already March?!
Last week we had a lot of fun with Eliza and Levi's birthday. My mom and nieces Carlie and Rachel came up with her and we had a blast. I have pictures of Eliza's birthday, but I haven't got the chance to upload them yet. Levi's party was a success. Bowling at the BSU student union building followed by The Big Lebowski at my father in law's house. Levi made out like a bandit and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came or wished him a happy 30th.
I'm getting really excited for Spring. This WILL be the year I fix up the yard, despite having two dogs who are determined to ruin my efforts. Our rock garden will be complete and we'll lay more sod in areas that have died. I'm so excited for baseball to start. Life is always better when a game's on. Buying the MLB Extra Innings ticket for DirecTV is one of the best purchases we ever made.
Well, I have to get ready for work. Here are some pics of the party (although anyone who reads this is already on Facebook and has probably already seen these. Oh well.)



3 comments:

grandma K said...

I'm not omn facebook, so Im appreciate this! Yikes, my hair is a disaster with only the left hand workin!!

Michelle said...

I love doing yardwork. I like to weed. But, I think it might be more fun to lay (lie?) in a hammock with lemonade and a good book and order the shirtless man around. "Mow that lawn." "Pull out that shrub."

Michelle said...

P.S. Check out this site:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZbAKYQkP_Q