I just have a minute before I need to go get my hair did. Levi's birthday was yesterday but his party isn't until Saturday. I gave him one present yesterday and he'll have to wait for the rest. We went to dinner and finished up season one of "Brotherhood". I still can't believe Levi is 30! I happen to like being in my late twenties and would like to stay just where I am :)
My mom's surgery was successful and we're so grateful to all the family in Utah for taking good care of her. Love you mom!
Levi and I are on day EIGHT without Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew. It's been easier than we thought, though not without some tough moments. I find that I don't want to eat as much junk food because the junk food always tasted better with Mountain Dew. I hope I can keep up the momentum. I've still had Sprite and Fresca whenever I crave the citrus or the fizziness, but otherwise I'm surviving on cans of Lipton's Ice Tea and gas station french vanilla cappuccinos.
Well, I'm off to the hair salon. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get short bangs again, unless I change my mind on the way there. I've decided that I'm going to start a hair magazine that shows how different styles would look on a woman with meat on her bones. All the hair magazines have twig-thin models so of course pixie cuts look amazing. People need to see what would look decent on a REAL person.
Well, I'll update later. Hope everyone is having a great day!
1 comment:
happy bday!
Post a Comment