
"Happy happy birthday Heather, dear. Happy days will come to you all year....."
Happy birthday tomorrow to my big sister Heather! Everyone at Barnes and Noble is convinced we're twins and I take that as a huge compliment! Heather is one of my most favorite people in the whole world and I have no idea how I'd spend my free time without her. She was never too cool to play with me, even if I was a dorky pest. Thanks for everything you do Heather!!
4 comments:
Thanks, Carly!
I wish I still had my first driver's license--that is what my hair looked like on it.
Wow! Heather told me there were some interesting pictures on your blog. That hair is something to commemorate. I alsmot couldn't recognize her as the same person in both shots! Happy Birthday to Heather!
I love both of those pictures. I remember how much you idolized Heather, and for good reason!! Happy Birthday Heather.
You and Heather were so much fun! Remember when you had the rats?
Post a Comment