

We have this cute little tree in our backyard and I can't figure out what kind it is. All of you out there know ten times more about gardening than I do, so I thought I'd ask you to take a look and give me your opinion. The blossoms are gorgeous. I love, love when the tree blooms, I just wish I knew what it was!
Here's a couple of cute pictures of Morty and Buster enjoying the Spring-ish weather.



Shortly after I took that picture of Buster on the hammock we had a little crisis. I have to help Buster on the hammock, but when he wants to get off he sort of rolls off it, usually ending up on his side because of his short legs. Today he landed pretty hard but got up and walked away. Then I noticed blood all over the patio. I FREAKED out and was worried it was some sort of head or organ injury, but luckily it was just his paw (which I've been told bleed a lot, even when only slightly injured.) Somehow he cut his paw, but was fine once I cleaned up the paw and gave him lots of doggie treats. Phew! Crisis averted! Honestly, I don't think Buster even cares. He just licked it a couple of times and went on with his usual day (biting Morty's legs when Morty's trying to point at birds, pooping, sitting on the patio chairs and sleeping in the sun.)
Yesterday I was doing laundry and noticed that the upstairs of our house, where the washer and dryer are, felt humid and about 30 degrees hotter than the downstairs. Levi came up and found that Louie the cat had been playing with the dryer vent hose and it had come detached from the vent. Silly cat. Levi was in charge of fixing it and was sweating, swearing and grunting like a happy home owner should.

Thanks hun!
6 comments:
my Grandma Gardner would know name and everything about it, but my best guess is some variety of lilac.
Lilac!
(I think) Does the winner get a prize?
Sadly no prizes, Jill. Unless you count my adoration as a prize.
Thanks ladies for helping me figure this out :)
Having kids is going to be a breeze for you two after living with all of your "high maintenance" pets!
I'm glad to see two smart women concur--I was going to say some kind of Lilac.
Buster's day sounds like a day I would like to have--minus biting Morty's ankles...
That picture of Levi is AWESOME.
That pic of Levi is PRICELESS!
Post a Comment