
What a little pig! Actually, we don't mind. The bird/squirrel feeders have become of source of entertainment to us, as well as the cats.
Lately my gnomes have been suffering the wrath of the two dogs and have tipped over about a dozen times this spring. Levi decided to step in and build a little wooden deck for them.


And finally, a HUGE thank you to everyone out there who has been helping us with the fertility process. We've learned more about love and generosity this week than we ever have. I am humbled and overwhelmed by it and I am so so blessed to be close to so many wonderful people. Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Formal thank-you notes are on their way!)
I've already started all the hormones and let's just say their effect is working so far (laughing one minute, crying the next and the problem of ENDLESS HUNGER!) I start the injections tomorrow and then on Wednesday they'll do an ultrasound to see when IUI will need to be scheduled. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!
I'll leave you with a shot of my medicine for this week. This doesn't include the double dose of Clomid or the prenatal vitamins I'm taking. The pill bottle is a Progesterone suppository. Let's just say it isn't taken by mouth. Yuck!! On a related (or unrelated) note, does the Orem Public Library's book drop still say "Book Suppository"? That always made me giggle.

Yee haw!!!
4 comments:
Holy meds. Here's to a new baby!
Sadly the bottle of syrup is not on my medicine list.
I asked my mom about the library and she said yes! Funny, I never noticed that before. That squirrel picture could go on lolcats. And holy medicine! I hope it works and I'm so excited for you!!!!!!
Keep the faith little sister. We will pray and do what ever we can to help you. You tow are so great.
Post a Comment