Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bad Cats Part 2

Sometimes when Levi and I go upstairs to go to bed, we notice the room is unusually cold. It feels like the heater isn't working in our room. We've scratched our heads and tried to figure it out until a couple of days ago when we stumbled upon the source of the chilliness. Oliver the cat.

Oliver over the vent:


Oliver ON the vent:


I love how pleased he looks with himself. What a heat miser!
Also, since the cats don't like being in the bassinet at the same time, they've compromised and come up with a great solution:
The bunk bed.



But how can I stay mad at these kitties? They are so funny and have made our lives so enjoyable all these years. Just look at Louie sleeping with Levi. He's like a living, breathing stuffed animal!

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

I love the bunk bed set-up!

Anonymous said...

Cats are the best

Anonymous said...

This post is hilarious! Why do cats always find the places where they know you don't want them?