Over two and a half years ago, we painted our room a dark teal color that I ended up hating almost immediately. It has taken this long to do something about it and actually paint the room a different color. I told Levi that for my birthday gift I wanted it painted ASAP, which he wasn't super excited about, but was a good sport and agreed to do it (happy wife/happy life and all that...)
I am absolutely thrilled with the results! I didn't know a bedroom could feel so soothing!
The picture is a little dark and doesn't do the color justice, but it is a very soft blue/green color that is both modern and vintage at the same time.
In unrelated, but still fun news...here's some cute pictures of Hadley:
Happy Hadley
Pleasant Hadley
Diva Hadley. "I said no more pictures!"
2 comments:
Love the pictures and the paint color!
Carly I love that color! So much better in that room. Can't get enough of these adorable pictures of little Hadley! I can't wait to see her again!!
Post a Comment