Monday, September 26, 2011
Old Farts
Yesterday, Levi, Hadley and I had a nice day bumming around and spending quality time together. I was feeling especially content while strolling around Hastings when the following conversation occured.
Me: (Flipping through Rolling Stone magazine) "Hey Levi! Ken Burns has a new documentary that's going to be on PBS soon. This one is about prohibition."
Levi: "I know! I was listening to something on NPR and they said it's supposed to be great."
Me: "We'll have to remember to watch it, I can't wait."
We are officially the oldest 29 and 31 year olds out there. I may have not been born to party, but I was definitely born to view and critique twelve hour PBS documentaries with my handsome husband.
Watch out!
(In our defense, it really does look awesome!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome!! I love you guys.
Post a Comment