Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jacobsons' visit!


Is there anything better than when the Jacobsons roll into town? I think not!
Laurie brought four of her five adorable children up last weekend and we had a blast visiting with them and they all got their Hadley cuddle time in. (Well, some felt they didn't get the correct amount of cuddle time and I had to promise them extra cuddles with Hadley when we go down to Utah in November.)
The big highlight for the twins was getting to help Hadley take a bath. Hadley LOVED it and was glad to be the center of attention.
How many people can we fit in our teeny, tiny bathroom?!

We hated saying goodbye but were so grateful to spend the time we did with that amazing family. Love you guys!

2 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Ah, weekend trips to Boise are the best!
And how come I didn't get more Hadley holding time promised?? ;-)

bonnie j said...

Lets not forget that some of us haven't held Hadley since she was two months old! I think the 'holding time' should be based on who hasn't held her in the longest amount of time :)