Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

I didn't have the time to create Christmas cards this year (I haven't had time to do much of anything lately, including blowdrying my hair) so I decided to go the digital route and create something fun.
We are super excited to celebrate Christmas Eve with the Gates, followed by Hadley's first Christmas at Papa Brad's house. I think she'll be asleep for most of it, but it's still very, very exciting for us. Three years ago I was praying and praying that we'd someday have a baby to take to the Gates party. Two years ago I prayed for the same thing. Last year I couldn't believe our fortune and was five months preggo with our little Hadders. And now, FINALLY, we get to celebrate with our little angel.
This has been an amazing year for us and we love each and every one of you who supported us through the years. I still can't believe how blessed I am to have not only been born into an incredible, loving family...but to have married into one too! How great is that?
Well, we love you all and can't wait to see what this new year brings.

XoXo
Carly, Levi, and Hadley Gates

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

What fun traditions the Gates family has. You are lucky!
I remember last year, at Christmastime, saying that the baby would probably be crawling around this year. It's true! (I think I held my breath the entire nine months!)
Very cute Christmas card!