Hadley was quite the little bear and was not looking her best. For some reason, she had a major rash all over her face and was also tired and teething during the trip. I swear, Utah family, she's usually really cute and sweet! Ha ha! We got to see Scott's cute family, both of my grandpas, plus Aunt Bonnie and her adorable family.
Thank you to Laurie and Justin for (once again) putting us up in your beautiful home. We love visiting and it's so fun to watch Hadley get spoiled by all those cuties in your house!
To list what I am thankful for this year would take all day. Here are just a few things
• My amazing husband and our beautiful daughter. Where would I be without these two?? Levi has seen me through thick and thin (literally!) and his love for me is what keeps me going.
• My family. My incredible mom, my sweet sisters, my loving brother, not to mention a gaggle of aunts, uncles, in-laws, etc. etc. that make life so great.
• Our jobs. Even if I complain, the fact that Levi & I both have jobs that allow us to have a nice home, running cars, and food to eat is something I am so grateful for.
• The internet. Seriously, I am able to do so much as a mom thanks to this tool. This includes saving time by Christmas shopping online, uploading photos of Hadley so I'll never lose them, catching up with old friends on Facebook, and having the ability to look up all kinds of baby info (not to mention talk online with my awesome moms group.) The internet has made life so great and I'm so happy that I grew up knowing what life was like before the internet so that I can appreciate what life is like now.
• Christmas. Yep, I am truly thankful for Christmas. The music, the decorations, the excitement for the big day, you name it. I love listening to Christmas music on Pandora while wrapping presents on my day off, especially now that I get to watch Hadley play in the living room while I do this. What a great thing!!
Anyway, I love you all and thank you for a wonderful Thanksgiving!





No comments:
Post a Comment