Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family pics...sort of.

This Friday, I scheduled Hadley to get a real portrait done at JC Penney for her first birthday. I'm excited to have a professional shot taken, since most of the pics we have of Hadley are random snapshots. I also rely heavily on Heather for great pictures, since she is an amazing photographer and has an excellent camera. My sis-in-law Avery also just got a fancy camera, so she's going to come over next week and take a couple family pictures of us. I'm debating on whether or not to invest in a nice camera. I have no talent as a photographer, so I'm not sure a fancy camera will fix that. On the other hand, I'm so tired of my sub-par camera. I'm lucky if three out of fifty shots turn out. Sigh. Something to think about, I guess...
In the meantime, here are some shots we took a couple of weeks ago of all of us.





This picture cracked me up. We struggle to get a decent shot around here.


I did get one great shot of Hadley while we were shopping at Craft Warehouse:

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

She is SO CUTE!! Her hair is so beautiful and she has the funniest personality. Personally, I cannot see enough pictures of her. :)