Monday, March 5, 2012

So cute!

Avery came over yesterday to get some practice with her new camera. What a great photographer she is! These pics haven't even been touched by any editing software. Nice job, A!
This picture melts my heart. The one shoe, the messy hair, the mess of books in the background. So precious!


Here's another one I feel represents us so well. Cute baby? Check. Cat in the background? Check.

3 comments:

bonnie j said...

I love these pictures Carly! Hadley is so photogenic and she just gets cuter and cuter every day!

Avery said...

Aww, thanks Carly!! Hadley makes it so easy to take pictures. What a super cute photo subject she is!! Gahh....I love her.

miss gates said...

so cute!! the one shoe is my new laptop wallpaper :) and i love the last picture, where louie's laying in his box watching her play.