Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012



We had a fabulous Thanksgiving 2012, staying in Boise and enjoying the relaxing day before my Christmas work mayhem hit. It wasn't too cold of a day and we were able to eat outside at Levi's Aunt Barb's house. Hadley ran around the backyard and just looked so damn cute. I love that girl. Levi and I had fun catching up with all the extended family and we ate lots of yummy food. That night, we chose to have a mellow evening at home instead of going out to a movie like we usually do. We rented "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which was great. All in all, it was a wonderful day!
Is it just me, or does Levi get hotter with age?? So unfair! Also, gotta love Hadders in this one.





She also had lots of fun being thrown in the air by Uncle Chris and Grandma JuJu.





2 comments:

Avery said...

super cute pictures!!

Heather C. said...

These are great pictures!! And yes, if it's not too weird to say it, I think Levi is getting more handsome. :)