
Hadley is two years old today. Mind is blown. I can't believe that we've had that little princess in our lives for two years already. On one hand, it's like we blinked and she's a busy toddler, and on the other, I can't remember what life was like without her. The spirit that she brought in our home is unparalleled. It feels like she is my reward for a job well done. The fact that I get to see her smiling face every day tells me that there is a bigger plan for us, because I can't imagine being away from that face for even a day.
I will always remember every detail of the night I went into labor with her. My life is divided into time before that night and the time after, with the time after being the most joyful, fulfilling time in the world.
Miss Hadley, you are such an amazing little girl. Your laugh, your dancing, your stink-eyes, and your hugs are about the best things I can imagine. Where would your dad and I be without you?


















1 comment:
Happy birthday to the BEST little girl!
Post a Comment