I honestly don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but I'm looking for some advice and was wondering if any of you could help. I feel very strongly that I need to try to get down to part time and work about 20 hours less per week than I have been working. I am currently the insurance provider and Idaho does not have to have it's state health exhange in place until January 2014.
Financially it will be very tight for us, but I truly feel like this is the path I'm supposed to take. I have a couple of options for income, but it would be very limited compared to what I currently make.
Has anyone ever done this? Has anyone ever took a leap of faith? I have a hard time not knowing EXACTLY what's in store for us, but every day I get a stronger and stronger feeling that the career path I'm might not be the best choice.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks!
Carly
4 comments:
Leaps of faith are hard! But if you feel strongly, and you have been pondering it and praying about it, then you can be sure it is the right decision. Sometimes you take that leap and it leads you somewhere you weren't expecting. Good luck! Crossed fingers! Lots of prayers!
I love to read your posts! I will have to talk to you. Too much to say here, but I agree with Heather. It is truly a leap of faith. Love, love, love your sweet little family. I know you will find the path that will work best for you, Levi and Hadley.
Perhaps we can meet you at Heather's or the park or even Blue Cow sometime soon. We have something small for your fabulous 2 year old.
What if you tried living on a smaller income for a few weeks (before you cut your hours) so you can see how it goes. It's amazing how creative you can get when money is tight!! You feel strongly about doing this so I would put it into play, it will work out:) Oh, and Happy Birthday to Hadley, she is darling!
I also agree with heather! If you feel right about it, then you just need to trust in yourself :) I have a hard time with faith sometimes.. But it all works out in the end. Good luck cousin! Love you
Post a Comment