Monday, May 12, 2008

Parent's visit, final yard pictures

Mom, Eliza and me enjoying the market.
The beautiful ladies at the Saturday Market
Lola sniffing the new grass. She went bananas for the grass!
Lola rolling around in her new grass!

The finished product--look really close & you can see Levi's plumber butt :)

Here are a couple of pictures of our trip to the Farmer's Market this past weekend with my mom. Eliza looks so grown up Heather is such a good mom to her. Also, here are the final pictures of our sod being done. Lola thoroughly enjoyed it!
My mom and Bruce came up on Friday and  stayed until Sunday evening. I always forget how much I enjoy being around them. Levi and I really do look up to them and we are so blessed to see them as much as we do. 
I miss you guys!!


3 comments:

Heather C. said...

What a fun weekend. Your yard looks great! You never appreciate someone's beautiful yard until you do your own, that's for sure!

Michelle said...

Ahhh grass and a fenced in yard. i'm jealous! It looks great!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for my own grass, although I don't think I'll love it quite as much as Lola!