
Scott and Heather have both posted movie quote quizzes and I'm the next to challenge the family to guessing what movies these quotes came from. No cheating!!! Just be honest if you don't know the answer and I'll post some hints.
1. "There is no Hans, there is only me, Fritz."
2. "Are you gonna eat your fat?"
3. "I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."
4. "Many girls want to be carnal with me because I'm such a premium dancer." (Ok, so only Heather will probably know that one...the rest of you should rent that movie!)
5. "I'm gonna get out of the car and drop you like third period French."
6. "It's about time Benny, my clothes are going outta style."
7. "Maybe it's a bowling alley!"
8. "By the way, I loved you in the Wizard of Oz"
9. ""Ditto?" "Ditto," you provincial putz?"
10."I almost killed you right then! You do not even realize!"
5 comments:
1. What's Up Doc
2. Caddyshack
3.
4. Everything Is Illuminated! LOVE that movie!
5. Ocean's 11
6.
7. Christmas Story
8. It's on the tip of my tongue!!
9.
10. Mr & Mrs Smith
How'd I do??
1. What's up doc?
2. Caddyshack
3. (sounds familiar)
4. (No idea)
5. Oceans 11
6. the Sandlot
7. Christmas Story
8. (Dang, I know this one)
9. Blazing Saddles
10. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Ha! I know one that they don't!!!!
8- A League of their Own!!!
Laurie, I can always picture Justin say #8 and then cracking up in his giggle
Dang, you guys are too good. We'll all have to do another one and make them harder since we're all such movie geeks!
Here's the answers:
1. What's Up Doc?
2. Caddyshack
3. The Departed
4. Everything is Illuminated
5. Ocean's 11
6. The Sandlot
7. Christmas Story
8. A League of Their Own
9. Blazing Saddles
10. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Post a Comment