Sunday, July 13, 2008

This is very funny

If you haven't seen it yet, the new issue of Entertainment Weekly has Edward and Bella from Twilight on the cover and Edward is NOT looking hot. Now I am not the biggest fan of these books, I don't think they're written that well and I feel like Stephenie Meyer is still probably discovering herself as a writer, but I will probably see the movie and this cover is totally disappointing! Use this link to see the cover and read a hilarious critique of it:

Entertainment Weekly Twilight Cast

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he will be good in the movie but his picturee is HORRIBLE!

Heather C. said...

That's funny--I saw a trailer and thought that I would enjoy the movie more than the book--just the cool flying special effects and whatnot...

miss gates said...

hahahah, what cracks me up most is that it really is the guy who played cedric diggory! he's not aging well... and i didn't even like him as cedric... but i'm sure the harry potter fans will love this blending of their favorites! (seeing as how they all seem to love the twilight series too.)

Nora Mair said...

sooo funny! That picture is gross! Produce...ha!

Michelle said...

Remember that post Whitney did about the things she looked like (one of my top ten favs)? I think that he looks like the McDonald's moon. I've always thought he was ugly. If they wanted someone from Harry Potter, how about the quidditch captain Wood, complete with Scottish accent? Nice.

Heather C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather C. said...

Ho ho--has anyone alerted Michelle to the fact that she can have all her wildest Scottish accent dreams come true by reading "Outlander"??

It ain't good literature, but my goodness, James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Frasier ain't no high school kid either!

:)

Laura said...

Ugh. That's really unfortunate! You weren't kidding! I wish they had a better cast, but I'm sure they did great for their budget... It couldn't have been a very big budget...