
My sister Heather is amazing. As I have mentioned in a previous blog she pretty much rocks. One more example of her awesomeness is the quilt she made Levi and me when we bought our house. The colors in it are exactly the colors of our walls and furniture throughout the house. The picture doesn't do it justice, but the purples next to the yellows in the quilt are unbelievably beautiful. We have a wall in our house that looks like it was made to have this quilt hung on it and now that it's up there I will never, ever take it down. The coolest part of the quilt can't be seen in a picture, but she she sewed our names into the quilt and they run the entire length of it. Amazing huh!?
Love you Heather!
***oh yeah, thank you for your email addresses, there are still a lots of yours that I need. Once you posted them in the comment section I deleted the comment so your email address wasn't out there in the general internet public :) I'm becoming ultra cautious and I'll privatize the blog within a couple of weeks.***
3 comments:
Thank you!
Heather--so talented and yes Carly I need in on your blog. How ever would I know about KFC bowls with out you and hilarious bits from the retail world keep me laughing. noramair@gmail.com
The quilt is op art, each time you look at it, it changes! New patterns emerge! Beautiful!
Post a Comment