Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've crossed over to the dark side.

This week has been a fun week. I dyed my hair a dark, reddish-brown on Friday and I'm still getting used to it. Heather really likes it, which makes me feel good. It is very hard to get used to and I still freak myself out when I walk past a mirror. I think that once I'm accustomed to it I'll grow to love it. We'll see.
Levi's sister Sevy came home from Sweden this week. It's awesome having her home and I can't believe a whole year has gone by since she left. We met up with her and Avery and Levi's parents to see Slumdog Millionaire again. If you haven't seen it already...GET ON IT! It's the best movie out there.
Work has been crazy busy and every day I come home totally pooped. Levi's work has also been picking up, which is such a blessing, considering how much they've slowed down since the economy took a dump. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he stays busy.
Other than that, it's been a fairly uneventful week. I'll post again if/when something exciting happens. :)

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

It's gorgeous! Very sleek and sophisticated.

LaurieJ said...

Can't wait to see it! We are counting down the days until you guys get down here :-)