Anyhoodle, my nieces Eliza and Carlie Paige spent the night at our house and they had a little too much fun. My sister-in-law Sevy got us a great matching game from Sweden, but instead of it being the standard memory matching game with pictures of butterflies or apples it has photos of moustaches and you have to match them. I love it! Anyways, we were playing it and then had the brilliant idea to take pictures of the moustaches. Hilarity ensued:




Also, if you think that 7:45am is too early for a fashion show staring several pairs of my shoes and a couple of pre-teen girls, you are wrong. Eliza and Carlie walked the catwalk while I took pictures of them in my shoes:



Too bad my battery on the camera died before I could capture them in the next stage of the fashion show, which involved my dresses and belts. It was pretty awesome.
Now you might wonder where Levi was in all of this mayhem...he was doing what he does best: Eating a bowl of cereal and watching the Red Sox. Love you babe!!
4 comments:
What a fun aunt you are Carly!I remember you and your cousins doing "fashion shows." Eliza with the gotee looks like a "mini me" of her father!
You are the FUN aunt! Bonnie was that aunt for my children. Glad you had a great visit!
oooh! Love the shoes! Those girls are so grown up!
You are the ultimate aunt. You rock. Thanks for being my kids' "other mom"! :)
Post a Comment