Monday, August 17, 2009

For sale!

I'm going through a fall cleaning phase (spring cleaning is overrated apparently.) and I'm selling some cute clothes. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these. They're all under $5.00 plus shipping. Not a bad deal at all!!!







6 comments:

LaurieJ said...

But I love that dress on you!
Who else could look so great in it??

Carly G. said...

Thanks Laur! Too bad I don't come close to fitting in it anymore :(

Heather C. said...

Are you putting them on ebay or Craigslist?

Jennings Bloggers said...

What size are they?

Carly G. said...

The blue dress is a size 11, but really fits like a 9. The houndstooth jacket and the vest are a size large (but, both really fit like a medium.

Jennings Bloggers said...

One of my girls wants to buy the dress. I can send you a check and then will you just send it back with someone that comes up next? Thanks, steph