Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drought



I have absolutely nothing to report. How is it possible that NOTHING has happened over the last month. Literally, nothing worth reporting. I know that they say that no news is good news, but I'm not so sure. No news is embarrassing and makes me question what I'm doing with my life. Seriously, if I can't find one single thing to report, is my life even half as interesting as I'd hoped it'd be?

4 comments:

Heather C. said...

Maybe you need to sign up for a dance class? hee hee

You could write about the fact that you BAKED BREAD this week--

You definitely need to post before and after pictures of your bathroom. It's awesome.

Michelle said...

It's because you're really a spy and you can't tell us what you've really been doing lately.

LaurieJ said...

I heard about the baking!

I would say embrace the drought!

...and then come and visit. I'm sure my kids would drag into some adventure that was post worthy :-)

Anonymous said...

I could probably go three months without anything interesting to write about my life Carly. But you know what they say..."no news is good news" enjoy!