I've heard that when you're pregnant you have the most bizzare dreams, but I feel like mine are going overboard. Three nights ago I had a dream that I was going about my business and my uterus fell out. I was so embarrassed and I was trying to disguise it while trying to figure out how to get it back inside. Honestly, I don't even know what a uterus really looks like, so I'm not sure where this dream is coming from, but it ended with Levi helping me with duct tape. CRAZY!!!
The next night I dreamed (dreamt?) that Levi and I were the sudden adoptive parents of a two month old. In the dream, we kept forgetting to feed him and we'd forget that we even had him. We went to the grocery store to get food and we ended up spending hours there, meanwhile forgetting the baby was in the cart where we had piled groceries. What is going on with this dream?? The best part was my mom appeared in the dream and told me that since we obviously weren't in love with the child, we should just find a new home for the kid (as if it was a new puppy!) She told me that it wasn't worth it to let it destroy my marriage. How funny is that??
Finally, last night I had a dream that I met with my neighbor (who in real life is as far along in her pregnancy as I am) and she told me that she found out that she was having twins and that I should get checked because, "it's going around." I immediately saw my OBGYN and she confirmed that I was having twins, but one twin was draining the other twin's strength and would eventually deplete it. WTH is that about??
In other news, we finally sold the new table and chairs that were making me sick. Success! I only lost $50 on the deal, which is perfectly fine with me, so long as they're out of the house!
Anyway, Heather and I are heading out to run errands. Hope you all have a great day!
****Leave a comment with your weirdest pregnancy dream so I don't feel like I'm crazy :)****
5 comments:
I delivered a monkey instead of a baby. We could only feed it bananas.
Oh my gosh, Carly, I'm DYING laughing right now! Those are hilarious!!!
Mine weren't super crazy, but I kept having a recurring dream that I would give birth to Roxy (my pug) instead of the baby, and I would get sooooo mad everytime!
We're glad that one didn't come true :)
I guess I'm too worried to have funny dreams. I always dream that I had the baby while I was sleeping, or in a coma or something. I wake up and the baby is weaned and is talking and walking. I always woke up feeling so frustrated. I had tears rolling down my face by the time I got to the part about the duct tape. Amy, don't you remember the one about the ostrich chasing you around the culdesac? Good times.
I had a dream that Eowyn ripped her way out of my stomach. It started with her kicking a little and then my skin started stretching like it was rubber until her foot popped out and then she climbed all the way out.
I dreamed that I gave birth to a paper mache baby. I was worried about how I would give him a bath without him falling apart!
Another time when I was pregnant I dreamed that I was nursing my new baby and my boobs started getting bigger and bigger and they were as big as the couch and my first concern was how I was going to continue nursing!
Yuck!!!
Post a Comment