
I'll say it: Boise State fans are nuts! And I LOVE 'em!!
Moving here six years ago, I didn't foresee myself becoming an obsessive college football fan....but you can't help but get caught up in the BSU madness when you live two miles from the stadium. It's too much fun!! As much as I absolutely hate fall and winter, seeing the BSU craziness helps make it more fun. Thanks BSU, and I hope we have many, many more wins like tonight!
In other sporting news, I think this may be the only time that Yankees fans are cheering for the Red Sox to win (the Sox are playing the Rays, who have been nipping at the Yankees' heels all season.) Hope we can help you boys out and deliver more whoopins' like tonight's game.
Another reason I'm tolerating fall is because Halloween stuff has started to hit the stores. I love Halloween and I especially love cute Halloween books at my work. This year I'm going to have some family over to our house for a Halloween dinner and a scary movie. I already know which movie we're going to watch and it's a VERY creepy one! A couple of days ago, I was going through our DVDs and saw it and decided to watch it. Alone. On a stormy day. Bad idea! I had seen it a couple of years ago, but must have blocked it out, because it was so much scarier the second time! When Louie the cat jumped on me midway through it, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I love a good creepy (not gory) scary movie. Alfred Hitchcock was fantastic and a lot of directors these days are taking their cues from him and making suspenseful movies that actually have a plot and tell a great story. Nothing is more fun than watching my mom or Heather watch a scary movie. Getting Heather to watch "Signs" took months of coaxing, but it was well worth it to see her jump!
Our next doctor's appointment is on the 24th of this month. I called to see if I could be seen earlier, because I'm so paranoid about everything going right, and the doctor said that I could be seen as many times as I want, but the insurance wasn't going to pay for it. Blegh. Once again I'm at the mercy of the almighty insurance. Oh well. It is actually a good thing that I'm not being seen every week because I don't obsess about it and I can actually live a life in between appointments. Also, I'm really just thankful to even have insurance. I can't imagine doing all of this and paying full price for it.
The crazy dreams are still coming, just not as frequently. The other night I had a dream that we went to one of those Fetal Foto places and the picture from the ultrasound looked like a Kiddie Kandids shot and the baby was a fully formed toddler, smiling and wearing a cute headband. Very, very strange.
Well, I hope you're all having a great week. I'm going to take a bath and get in bed. Only a couple more days until we fly down to Utah to pick up my mom!
2 comments:
You have to go to JoAnns and see the Martha Stewart Halloween decor. It's gorgeous. And totally up your alley.
You shouldn't hate fall, you always loved football and halloween. That Boise St game last night was a heart stopper!! I think you hate fall because it makes you know winter is coming (which you HATE). See you soon!
Post a Comment