
I LOVE spring....when it actually visits Boise, which seems to be about 50% of the time. This year has actually been pleasant, with many days in the 50s. My mom has been wanting to do a big container garden since she moved here and it is now mostly done. She still has a few plants to put in the smaller pots and a night of freezing temperatures may have frozen a few of the veggies, but overall it looks great and I can't wait to see it when it blooms!
We've also been working on restoring the grass, since it was destroyed over the last two summers by our dogs. While I (sometimes) miss the dogs, I love knowing that our grass will be luscious and poop-free.
Finally, Levi and I have been trying to figure out how to make our walkway to the garage look better. We decided the most cost-effective thing would be laying down pebbles with stepping stones. I love the final product!

2 comments:
Your yard looks great! You guys have done so much with that space. Bring on the tomatoes!
I love the walkway! It looks awesome :-)
I think you're blog is due for a Hadley video update :-)
Post a Comment