1. Project Runway is back! Last season's winner Gretchen (or as I call her, "Wretchen") nearly ruined the show for me, but Levi and I watched the first episode (they had to make a dress out of their pajamas!) and we're convinced it will be great again. Side note, Levi said to me, "Is it weird that I've been excited all day for the new Project Runway?" No, it's not weird. It's AWESOME!
2. Levi's barbecued hot dogs. For my mom's birthday this year, I asked her what she'd like for her dinner. I told her she could have anything in the world and she said, "The only thing I want is Levi's barbecued hot dogs." For some reason they are incredible, probably because they're made by an incredible man. My ever-expanding waistline loves them too.
3. Bumbos. Hadley loves her bumbo because it makes her sit up like a grown-up. I love it because I can actually do stuff without worrying about her rolling over/suffocating/choking/etc, etc.
4. Parks and Recreation. If you haven't been watching this show, you are missing out! Don't bother renting the first season (it was only six episodes and was actually pretty bad) but instead start with the second season. I started watching season two all over again while I wait for season four to start this fall. It's seriously the funniest show on t.v.
5. My new phone. I finally caved in and joined the smart phone revolution. I originally wanted an iphone, but I wanted to go with Sprint, so I found that the Android Evo is just as awesome as the iphone and has an 8 megapixel camera, versus the iphone's 5. I'm VERY happy with it. Check out the kind of pics this thing can take!
As a bonus, the 6th thing making me happy is knowing that at this time tomorrow I will be at Redfish Lake!! I will be tanning away my stress and eating enough ice cream to ensure my pants never fit again! Woo hoo!!





2 comments:
Have fun tomorrow! I'm so jealous. Give the baby a big kiss from me
SO excited about the new season of PR...loved the pajama pants episode and they look like a fun group! Have a great time at Red Fish! Can't wait to see you in September.
Post a Comment