Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Redfish Lake 2011

Earlier this month, we did our annual trip up to Redfish Lake. It was great but there were a couple of differences this year: First, we had a little baby in tow with us and, second, we took Levi's sister Sevy with us since my mom was going to New York with Laurie and Justin.
It was a nice trip, but for some reason it went by way quicker than tears past and I find myself forgetting that the trip has already happened. I think this is because in years past we would get there around 11:00am the first day and we'd stay late the last day. This time we arrived later and left a little bit earlier, due to the weather being a little crappy.
Also, Hadley was slightly out of sorts but was a trooper anyway. Love that little girl!




Ugh. I was not excited about it being this foggy/cloudy/cold, but it was still a nice little vacation.





The room got a little too cold at night, so Hadley ended up sleeping in our bed with us. Isn't she sweet!


Oh, and I almost forgot the funniest part of the trip. While Hadley was still sleeping in her crib she woke up about 3:00 in the morning and I nudged Levi to get up since it was his turn. He stumbled up, grabbed his glasses and took a few steps in the dark before realizing he had put on my sunglasses. I couldn't stop laughing!

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

I want to snuggle in bed with Hadley! (But not with Levi)

You never know about the weather up there. It's always a gamble!