Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Sissy


Last night we had a little going away get-together for Levi's sister Sevy. She has met a nice guy from Boston and is moving out there to be with him. While we're excited for her, we're going to miss her too! Sevy is a great auntie to Hadley and, even though technology like facebook, skype, email, smart phones, etc. has made it easier to be across the country from your loved ones, I still found it very hard to say goodbye to her yesterday. Sevy, I wish you luck, love, and happiness and I hope this is the beginning of a great new life for you! We love you so much!!




1 comment:

Avery said...

I finally learned how to leave a comment! I love that Levi has a beautiful baby in his arms in our family pictures now :) I also love what you wrote about Sevy...*sigh* so true, all of it!