If you are reading this you need to take this quiz and then post what monster you are in the comment section. I can't wait to see what everyone is!
| You Are a Zombie |
![]() You don't necessarily have a case of the "blues", but you do have a case of the "blahs." It's hard for you to snap out of your boring every day routine. You're a bit burned out. The only thing you crave is the company of others. But you're not too nice to the people who do hang around you. Your greatest power: Your lack of a normal conscience Your greatest weakness: Your lack of most emotions You play well with: Aliens |

4 comments:
Apparently I am a werewolf. Huh. I would say Edward Cullen here I come but I kind of like Jasper...someone who can calm me down and cheer me up whenever I need it.
I'm a werewolf...that's weird.
i got werewolf also! hmmm....
I'm a ghost.
Mysterious, independent, and often unseen - you always do things your own way.
You are introverted, shy, and even a little secretive.
People are dying to know you better, but you're a difficult person to know.
A lot of your contributions to the world are left invisible and unfelt.
Your greatest power: Blending in really well
Your greatest weakness: Being too passive
You play well with: Witches
Post a Comment