I'm editing this post, mostly because it was bothering me that I was so bitter in this post and it hasn't exactly made me feel any better to publish my feelings about my high school experience. I appreciate everybody's kind words and I'm sure there will be more venting to come...its just in my nature!
Thanks!
Carly
4 comments:
Ha HA! I know exactly what you mean. Why do all of the snotty girls from high school STILL have tons of money? It's like they have no concept of the real world past popularity, even as adults. I don't think I would be happy living that way anyway. So THERE!
Aww thanks guys! I'm debating taking this post down because it makes me sound haggish (new word). We'll see...
haggish...I love it. I always tell myself--nobody blogs the bad so what you see is the rosy scrapbook version of their lives. Your post was so refreshing. No one in my highschool had a lot of money but there were some real ornery gals--they're all divorced now....Good luck with staying away from the bad blogs--I always like to lurk so I'm no help.
I couldn't agree more. I love not running into people from high school! Everyone seems a lot more genuine this way. Oh, and you can add me if I can add you!!!!
Post a Comment