We were lucky enough to have my brother Scott and two of his girls, Cassidy and Whitney, come up for a little visit yesterday. Levi, Heather and I had bought some furniture at Ikea during our last visit to Utah and we didn't have enough room in our car to bring it back to Idaho, so Scott was our hero and brought it all up here in his truck. It was so wonderful seeing the girls and catching up with them. They are the most kind, polite girls and have a wicked sense of humor. Girls, I'm so sorry the cats kept you awake during the night...they tend to do that to everybody, including us! Scott, it was so fun having you in our home and we'll have to make a tradition out of this. I can't wait to have Athena and Stephanie up here as well :)
This morning we went to breakfast at Elmer's and I introduced the girls to the famous German Pancake. Yum Yum!! After that we went to Barnes and Noble and I loved hearing what books the girls liked. They are both so smart and you can tell that Scott and Stephanie place a huge emphasis on their education. You guys have three very smart daughters!
We were sad to see you leave today and I definitely hope to see you guys up here again someday soon.
Love you!!
4 comments:
love you!
That first comment was just to see if I had my address right. I can imagine how much you enjoyed Scott & the girls. They are great. I think all cats are bad. This morning I had to find Mom's hearing aids that their kitty had played with and lost. He would have to lose the most expensive thing inthe house!! Love MOM
AWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks
cass
Hi. this is whitney. i want to say thankyou. you guys are so kind to let us stay in your house. thank you for taking us to the candy store. I lost skippy john jones.
Post a Comment