Sunday, October 26, 2008

Splurge


I don't know why I even try saving money. Every time I commit to really save money, no matter how tempting something is, I just cave in. This time it was for Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume. I do, however, want it on the record that I have been wanting this with all my heart for over one month now and it wasn't until just barely that I gave in and bought it. THAT is self restraint!
Anyways, if you haven't smelled this perfume you are missing out. Imagine what heaven would smell like if it were bottled up and packaged with cute flowers on top of the bottle. That is what Daisy smells like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that i would have bought it for the cute bottle! I will have to find it and give it a sniff

grandma K said...

brat!! I wanted to give it to you for Christmas. Oh well, it's probably over our amount limit anyway!Love MOM