Wow, I can't believe I went 11 days without a new entry. That's sad. What's even more sad is that I don't have a whole lot to write about.
We just got back yesterday from a weekend trip to Orem. Heather, Levi and I drove down on Friday morning and spent the weekend helping my mom get all of her stuff moved and decorated. It was so much fun and my mom has a new glow of happiness about her that we're all so grateful to see. Heather, Laurie and I joked about moving in with my mom and living as Golden Girls 2008. Ha ha!! We did so many fun things, my favorite being going out to Brick Oven with the ladies and watching Death at a Funeral with Laurie and Justin. If you haven't seen that movie, I highly recommend it!
While on vacation, I finally got my monthly womanly visit (I hadn't had one since mid August, which was why I had two bloodtests and took a million home pregnancy tests, all with negative results.) I guess my body just felt like skipping a month, which was upsetting to say the least, since we're trying to bring a screaming bundle of joy into this world. Next week I have an appointment with an OBGYN to make sure that everything is "working properly." LOL! Wish me luck :)
Last week I booked a flight for my nephew Ryan to come visit us for a weekend. You just can't believe how fast he's grown up! One day he's a little scrunchy poo-bear and now he's this 12 year old young man with a witty sense of humor. I can't wait to have him up here. Laurie made me promise I won't take him to The Dark Knight , even if he begs. Sorry Ry, I can't break a promise to my sister :)
I guess that's about all I have as an update. Sorry if this was a little boring, hopefully future posts will be more entertaining.
3 comments:
Do you think that your insides are a rocky place, where Levi's seed can find no purchase? I'll keep my fingers crossed, hoping otherwise!
I am all about the Golden Girls thing. How about we just start traveling around on tour buses and cruises with all you can eat buffets?
What a great weekend! Thanks, Levi, for the painting and everything else. Everyone has been so helpful and kind! I was thinking it would be funny for Maria and Zane's mom, Teresa, and me to get a place together, then we could wander downtown looking for the ultimate margerita and try to find our way home after. HAHAHA. Really, I hope it's a long time before I have to move again. Whew!!
Post a Comment