Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Glasses!

Levi & I are both in the market for new glasses. I have night blindness that is only getting worse with age and he has been wearing the exact same pair since the week before we got married (almost 3.5 years ago). I can get a prescription that is strong enough for the night blindness, but not so strong that I can't wear the glasses during the day. In fact it will probably help with my depth perception issues that are becoming worse and worse.
We've both found some great pairs and here's pics of the ones we are going to order (Levi had to have pictures of him taken since his sight is so bad he can't see what they look like on his face. Poor, blind Levi)



I love Levi's face in the picture below!


Here's the first pair that I liked:

Side view of that same pair


I also really liked this pair:


But I ultimately am going with this pair. I'm so excited!


**Also, I've learned that if you need motivation to go on a diet, just have someone take close-up pictures of your face. I almost threw up when I saw how big I've let my face get. Day one of diet starts tomorrow!**

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

love the ones you picked--I also really like the top pair. Was this at Rob's office?

miss gates said...

both your's and levi's glasses are AWESOME!!!!! all we need is avery to get a fake pair and we're set! actually though, i'm thinking of investigating the contacts route when i get back... gettin' mighty tired of having to coordinate my hair and clothes with my glasses!

Michelle said...

What fun! it always feels good to redo your look. I like the top ones too. And your face doesn't look fat. You're gorgeous, you've always been gorgeous, and you will always be gorgeous. I'm sure Levi agrees with me.

Anyhoo, on another note, what do you hear from Carl? Or do you? I keep having nightmares about him.