I am such a sucker for humane society pooches! Our Basset Hound Lola passed away in early October and the house hasn't been the same. Levi misses going for the walks and I miss the company. We went to the humane society and found this sweet guy and couldn't pass him up. He is a five year old English Pointer and is VERY smart. He already knows a bunch of commands and he seems eager to learn more.
The card on his kennel said his name was "Cider" but we hated that name, and since dogs don't seem that attached to names anyway, we went with "Morty."
Isn't he adorable?? (Sorry about the devil eyes. My digital camera makes dogs and cats have that weird eye glare. Morty actually has lovely green eyes.)


3 comments:
he is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
cass =D
What a cutie! I'm glad someone adopts them. They're so cute but I can't handle taking care of one. He got a good home!
aww, he's so handsome! i can't wait to meet him!!! and i love the new christmasy theme!
Post a Comment