So, this has all been a long-winded way of saying that starting tonight (yes, TONIGHT!) I will be writing in my journal every night before I go to bed. Even if it's just a list of the things I did that day, it's better than the nothing I've been doing. I can't believe all the great events that have happened that I've never recorded. I'm sad that there are probably lots of funny stories and strong emotions and memories that I just never bothered writing down and now they are lost. I just can't let that happen anymore.
I never make New Year's resolutions, but this may be the first one that I am going to do everything in my power to meet. I hope that this time next year I'll have a journal filled with stories and memories and I can rid myself of this anxiety :)
PS: If you need more incentive to see this wonderful movie, look no further than this picture. Me-Yow!!
2 comments:
Go, go journal writer! The few bits of journals that we have from family members who are now gone are priceless.
That is the best thing you can do for your posterity.(sp?) Good for you!!
Post a Comment